The extended Call for Papers is closed now. We thank all authors who have taken the chance and submitted an abstract.
Authors were notified about the acceptance of their papers for inclusion into the REVISED preliminary workshop agenda on 16 February 2021. Authors who have not received a notification email may check in their account of the Online Submission & Registration Platform Your Account » Personal Data » Emails.
If you wish to submit a late abstract, just contact us per email.
- Final papers must be submitted online until 22 April 2021.
- As the conference language is English, all abstracts and papers have to be written in English.
- All participants are responsible for paying their own travel and hotel expenses.
>>> PLEASE NOTE THAT SPEAKERS WILL PAY A REDUCED WORKSHOP FEE! <<<
Note to all authors who were already notified about the acceptance of their abstract either for oral or for poster presentation at the workshop program 2020:
- This notification remains valid.
- Your contribution title stays in the workshop program, nevertheless, the assigned session may change after the program review at the beginning of February 2021.
- The new paper submission deadline 22 April 2021 applies to both „old“ and „new“ authors.
- Emails from the organizers sent via the online submission system can be found in your Account of the Online Submission Platform under Your Account » Emails.