Call for Papers re-opened: New abstracts welcome
In order to give a presentation at the workshop, please submit a short abstract first, maximum 3,000 characters (free style, plain text). Abstracts can be submitted until 10 October 2020 here:
- Final papers must be submitted online until 2 February 2021.
- As the conference language is English, all abstracts and papers have to be written in English.
- All participants are responsible for paying their own travel and hotel expenses.
>>> PLEASE NOTE THAT SPEAKERS WILL PAY A REDUCED WORKSHOP FEE! <<<
Note to all authors who were already notified about the acceptance of their abstract either for oral or for poster presentation at the workshop program 2020:
- This notification remains valid.
- Your contribution title stays in the workshop program, nevertheless, the assigned session may change after the program review at the beginning of December 2020.
- The new paper submission deadline 2 February 2021 applies to both “old” and “new” authors.
- Emails from the organizers sent via the online submission system can be found in your Account of the Online Submission Platform under Your Account » Emails.